Friday, September 20, 2013

Dreamer Weaver

I have these really odd dreams in which they teach me a message that I can apply to everyday life or that tell me the future. One that I had recorded from awhile ago was me trying to fly with invisible wings. I knew they were there because they cast a shadow, but I heard the voice, the same voice that delivers all the messages at the time, and it said, "Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not there. I think it means that just because you can't see something it does not mean it's not there. Like someone struggling with suicide and depression. Sometimes they'll hide it in an overly cheery enthusiasm so no one will bother them about it when all they want is someone to talk to. Just because they don't look depressed doesn't mean they aren't struggling with that issue. Look past someone's surface before judging, try to find the tears in their soul before labeling them. Maybe they are more like you than you believe.

No comments: